Teens have rights too...
If you're a teen in California, you have rights. And that's what this section is about - your legal right to accessing sexual and reproductive health care.
As a teen you have the right to confidential and affordable health care.
- Birth Control (Including Emergency Contraception)
- Testing + Treatment for STDs
- Pregnancy Testing + Prenatal Care
- Abortion Services
- Mental Health Services
Learn more about your rights by visiting these pages:
- Accessing Services as a Minor
- Care During School Hours
- Comprehensive Sex Ed
- Consent: Yes Means Yes
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnant + Parenting Teens
- Take Action
For more information, visit yourhealthyourrights.org.