Get In Touch With Your Inner Activist! (and take our survey!)
Some teens may think that the only way to get involved with current issues and politics is to be able to vote. Even if you are not yet old enough to vote, don’t worry, there are more ways to make a difference. Your voice still matters and we want you to be heard!
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Calling your elected representatives about an issue important to you
- Sending emails to your elected representatives
- Adding your name to a petition
- Encouraging other people to contact their elected representatives
- Attending marches and rallies
Whether you’re interested in rights for women, LGBTQ+ issues, access to sexual and reproductive health, immigration issues or so much more, we want to hear from you!
TeenSource wants to know if you’ve taken action in your community or how you would like to start taking action. We need your help to find the best ways to share advocacy opportunities with you!
Let us know by completing this short survey and you’ll have the chance to win a $25 Starbucks Gift Card!
You can also go to our Take Action page to see current ways to be an advocate!